Mueller Refrigeration announces the release of a new ball valve series
Mueller Refrigeration announces the release of a new ball valve series designed to address the market requirements for operating pressures and temperatures above the critical point for CO2.
Please contact us for prices and availability.
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 2031 psi, 140 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- Designed for transcritical CO2 systems
- Full port construction to match line size ID
- Internally equalized ball design
- Rupture-proof encapsulated stem
- MCM Seal Technology
- Available with access ports
- UL/cUL Listed, conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
Full product specifications found here: http://muellerrefrigeration.com/uploads/Ball_Valves_Transcritical_CO2.pdf
Monday 8:30am – 4:30pm*
Tuesday 8:30am – 4:30pm*
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:30pm*
Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm*
Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
*For next day deliveries, orders need to be received an hour before closing.